Toughened Glass Tabletop has many applications in the home…..Tempered Glass is used to protect many types of furniture including Dining Tables, Kitchen Tables, Coffee Tables, but also Antiques, Bed-side Lockers, office desks or can even be used as a glass cover for a patio table.
A Glass Tabletops gives an elegant and contemporary look to your home.
A glass table top can protect your table surface from scratches and stains, and on the other hand is hygienic and easy to clean so it’s perfect for use in the Kitchen. Tempered glass is heat resistant up to 250°C, this ensures that the glass will not crack if hot plates are placed on the Glass surface.
All glass is machine polished and each corner is dabbed (Polished) to remove the pointy corners (Tipped Edges) – This is especially important if you have young children at home.
We Guarantee that our Glass is manufactured to the Highest Quality Standard.
Measuring & Fitting service available.
- All Glass is tempered making it safer to use in the home and up to 5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
- Standard Thickness for Glass Table Top is 6mm, but other thicknesses like 8mm or 10mm are also available.
- Glass edges are polished for a high-grade finish- Straight Edge as Standard
- Optional Rubber Buffers are also available to prevent the glass from sliding
- Tinted Glass (including grey, bronze, and frosted) or a painted a RAL colour of your choice
- Rounded/Bevelled Edges
- Thicker Glass 8mm,10mm, 12mm,15mm
The Delivery Service
Currently, We only run deliveries of Glass to Co. Sligo. Glass can also be collected in our Shop.
What to consider when order
Allow a minimum of 10 business days for your order to be processed & you will be notified by email when your glass tabletop is ready for collection.
How to Measure for a Glass tabletop
- First Measure the width of your table. Stretch your measuring tape straight across from the Left-hand side to the right-hand side of your table. Record the measurement in millimetres.
- Next, measure the length of your table from edge-to-edge and record the measurement in millimetres.
- Enter your measurements into our Calculator on this page.
Glass for Shelves are also available.
Are you looking to transform your kitchen?
Check our offer for Kitchen Splashbacks. Comes in a range of colours or with an image of your choice!